Saturday, August 19, 2006




It is so fun to hear from everyone, and see everyones pictures. Good job Erika for coming up with this idea.
It finally feels like we are home, it has taken us awhile to get back to the routine and feel like we belong here. Harrison is doing well in 1st grade. It is his first year riding the bus and he is loving every minute of it.
Marlie and Bridger are home with me and board out of their minds. I have been thinking about putting Marlie in a baptist preschool where she has some friends but it costs alot of money. They need a music teacher there and I have looked into teaching that to cover some of the costs. I havn't decided what to do yet because it would be alot of work and on the application they want me to sign something saying I am a "born again Christian" and that I have been a bapitist for so many years. I don't know what to do. They would also want me to play the piano in "Big church" and be able to play songs that I don't know like "Jesus loves me". I would appreciate any feed back on this one.
Shad starts back to school on Monday. He can't wait. He is sick of being stay at home Dad and babysitting the kids. But we have enjoyed seeing him and having him around.
As for me, I am getting back to my calling and getting ready to speak in church on Sunday :(. Things are going well and we hope all if well with you all. We miss the whole bunch.

4 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Esther, when I told you to go ahead and do it, I had no idea you had to say you are a Baptist. Of course you can't do it. Marlie will be fine without it. Let us know how the talk goes on Sunday.
D&M

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

It's okay, you can say your mom was saved. Would that count? Good luck with your talk!
-Mary

Erika said...

Esther, you just need to stand up for who you are, Mormon! If they still want you with your beliefs and being the "fabulous you" you are then consider it, but you just need to not back down on your beliefs. You go to your curch every Sunday, but you would be happy to help out with the preschool. I hoped that helped.
Er -Yo!

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Esther, we don't think you should do it, it's not worth it.
D&C

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...