Monday, October 23, 2006

Cutie Patooties


I just couldn't wait a week to send this darling picture! After our District Meeting today, the Elders went on splits with the district leaders, so we were free to explore a little. We drove through a small village near Caldas and I spotted these 4 guys just sitting around, probably just gabbing and passing the time of day. We drove around a little and when we came back, they were still there. I talked Dad into stopping and letting me take a picture of them, and can you believe he even agreed to sit with them? He was the one who asked them if we could take a picture with them! When we left, I showed them all the picture and they were all so tickled to be able to see it immediately. I told them they were all so handsome. "Muitos bonitos," I said.

7 comments:

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

That is very cute!!! Mom you are really getting some good pictures. keep sending them.
rach

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Who's the cute one in the white shirt!

Esther said...

That is the cutest pic ever.

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

Which one is Dad?

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

That is super cute.
-Devynne

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Before I read your story I thought that was dad with the Rotary club of portugal...- Daniel

Evans Family said...

Great picture, love to see your life there. Need more of you mom.
Rebecca

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...