Monday, October 09, 2006

Shannyn's 5th B-day Pics.


























This is Shannyn's 5th Birthday Party. They played pin the crown on Cinderella, and a game where you pick up marshmellows with your toes and stick them in a paper cup, it was way fun.(Both pics. above). As you can tell from the picture above my mom made another fantastic cake. The very first picture is a picture of all of Shannyns friends at the birthday party.(Shannyn is the cutest one in the picture). Anyway sha had a blast and is happy to be 5.
-Devynne










6 comments:

Evans Family said...

happy brithday Shannyn.I hope you have a good b-day,happy brithday to you happy brthday ,to you happy brithday dear Shannyn happy brithday,what did you get for your brithday?..........


love lillian,

Evans Family said...

I love your cake did you now I used to have that same brithday cake.


love lillian,

Evans Family said...

I thank that the cup came lookes varey fun.


love lillian,

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Wow Connie that's one heck of a cake! Happy Birthday Shannyn! Way to keep up posted Devynne, keep it up. Love you all in Colorado!
-Mary

Mom & Dad said...

Devynne, I am so proud of the way you can blog! It took me several tries to figure out how to do pictures. You're amazing! And, what an amazing cake! The perfect cake for a princess turning 5.
We love you all very much
Grandma

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Happy Birthday my little Shannyn Nora! Hope you had a great day
love ya and miss you all
Rachel Nora

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...