




We had our first snow it was like 4 or 5 inches deep. The kids made a very cute snowman. It is freezing here. Last night it was a blizzard andit was snowing sideways and everything. It's soooooooo gorgeous snow! We also did our pumpkin carving they all did a great job. Analynn got really into it she was stabbing her pumpkin. And of course my dad did a fantastic job free hand. I poked holes in mine and stuck Christmas lights through the holes the girl standing next to me is one of my best friends and role model and helped me make my pumpkin.
anyway we had fun carving and by the way Porters pumpkin says I didn't know what to do( for his umpkin design is what he means.) just in case you couldn't read it. I miss you guys and I hope you love the pics.
Devynne
7 comments:
you're hair looks soooo cute! you are so old Devynne, i hardly recognized you! i'm jelous you already have snow! lol!!!
i mean i'm jelous you have snow at all. :)
AHH! Whats that white stuff?
It looks like you guys are at some type of activity or somewhere, where are you? Your life looks so cool. I love to see the snow, that is just a dream for me.
Rebecca
This was our second annual pumpkin carving party with the Page family in our ward. Most of their kids are the same age with our kids so its a lot of fun. Last year it was at our house and this year at theirs. We started this because we missed being at the party in Safford so really it is an extension of our family tradition.
- Daniel
Looks like fun. Dev. Your hair does look good. I love seeing it down. Everyone did a great job on their pumpkins.
That grill looks pretty cold. You need to fire that puppy up with a good Ribeye.
Post a Comment