Friday, December 22, 2006

A Very Nice Warm Christmas





This is our nice warm winter hike. We are hiking one of the tall peaks, Daniel will know which one, because he hiked it with Scott one time. It kicked us all in the rear!!! and actually we didn't make it to the top, we still want to one day. We had an amazing day. As tired as we were, we had a ton of fun and would do it again. It's not the magical snow some of you get, but it's called Christmas in the desert.

8 comments:

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

How fun, I love your family togetherness!

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Looks like an absolutely amazing time. I did hike that once with Scott and his brothers. I remember Scott came over and asked if I wanted to go and I thought when he said hike, we would go for a nice lateral walk in the desert but there was little lateral and very much vertical. Even though I didn't represent the Biggs brothers well that day in that I was the last and all the Evans brothers were running up the hill, I did make it to the top and we even carved our names in a stick to put up there. Anyway, looks like an amazing day and while I'm not nearly tired of snow, I do miss the desert. - Daniel

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

I would so love to be there. don't get me wrong, I love snow but I am getting tired of it. I really miss home exspecially this time of year because I miss family time. I would so much rather be in a desert winter but snow winter is fun too.
-Devynne

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Dallin you are a very nice brother to share your water with Polly.

Looks like you had fun on your "high adventure" :)

Mom & Dad said...

You are living proof of what I always say, "It may not be a white Christmas but our hearts are still merry and bright, For there's just as much cheer where the skies are clear on a desert Christmas night!"

Nathan said...

I dont think I will ever get tired of snow . But I still miss evry single stinking one of you . (that is not an insult!)

Nathan said...

I wrote the comment above.
Hannah

Evans Family said...

Hannah we miss you a stinking a lot too. I'm glad you don't get tired of the snow. About 7 years ago it snowed for the whole morning and so the school made it a snow day, so that the kids could play in that white stuff they never see. By the time I got all of my kids home it was sunny and starting to melt. There is really something magical about snow.

Love your Aunt Rebecca

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...