
Many of you know Connie's talent for making cool cakes for birthdays or school activities. Well tonite she took it to another level. It was our friend's 40th birthday today so Connie made her a cake that said..."Better to be 40 years than 40 weeks!" You mom's will know what she means. Anyway, she was the hit of the night. You can't see well in the picture but the shirt on the cake comes about half way over the belly, just above a prominently protruding belly button. - Daniel
8 comments:
Wow! For a minute there I thought you were anouncing something. :)
Connie is very talanted when it comes to cakes and anything birthday, among other things. If anyone calls me about a birthday idea I tell them to call Connie! She has made Rylie a cake for her birthday before. When we lived by ya all it was always fun, when the birthdays came around to see what she would come up with. you all need to move to NY, so she can work for Ace of Cakes.
love the picture.
Rachel
How fun to be able to do that. Next time I will call for some ideas.
I love the cake too but I had to convine my parents to keep her a little moddest. They were going to have the cake woman be in a bikini!
-Devynne
Good for you, Devynne. We are proud of you for setting such a good example for your parents. And WOW! what a cake! That friend should feel so honored to be receiving a Connie Biggs original. We hope she appreciates the honor.
That is so funny Connie! You are so good at that!
Erika
Seriously Connie you need to start a business. I'm sure we can post that picture on e-bay and you'll get lots of requests. The next challange would be how to ship it.
Connie helped me over the phone with Brianna's Barbie cake, and it turned out great. I'll call you in 20 somthin years for help with the prego cake. That is ha-larous!!!
Connie you are HALARIOUS. I bet your friend will never forget that b-day
I say: "Amen, sister!" Both because Connie is an amazing baker & because I still get nightmares about being pregnant, literally & figuratively. One night Nathan & Bethany both said they had dreams that I was pregnant. I didn't talk to them for the rest of the day & Nathan had to sleep on the couch (JK).
Post a Comment