Follow the link below to read the newpaper's captions.Saturday, April 21, 2007
The Browns are in the news too
The pictures are of the Relief Society Play Group for the Clinton Ward. They appeared in the local news paper and on their web site. Marlie is on the top of the slide and Bridger is the buzeed back of the head on the left.
Follow the link below to read the newpaper's captions.
Follow the link below to read the newpaper's captions.
Labels:
biggs fam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...

12 comments:
Hey look at you guys!! you're famous. It is so pretty there. Lucky. :) If you stayed any longer you might not leave. Glad you'll be home soon.
It's so good to see you. It looks like you are part of a good thing in MS, but you'll be part of a good thing here, too...even if you go to Fla. You are the kind of people that others like to gather around.
It's so fun to see you guys. Is the carpet something that you guys bring or is it apart of the park. I recognized Bridger's head right off, and of course I new Marlie, but it was also fun that I recognized Miss Amy's daughter. She was the one with the strong accent, right? You're going to miss Mississippi I can tell.
Rebecca
There was no carpet. Its just the rubbery stuff thats under playgrounds so the kids don't get hurt. Yes that is Miss Amy's daughter Emily and Marlies best friend. She has a thick accent and is rubbing off on our Marlie. It will be the hardest on Marlie to move she is so sad to leave her friends. She is most definitely our little Mississippi girl.
#7
So Cute Browns! It's good to see your kidos pictures! It sure looks like their thriving -- and you too Esther!
Yeah who would have thouht that you would enjoy Mississippi soo much. You have lots of friends, you're playing at the park, you're relief society prez. I think you're thriving too much and you won't want to come home. I think you're going to "miss" Mississippi too. (pardon the pun)
You're going to feel the same way about Utah, Mary!
What's this about UT & FL?
Mary and Tyson are thinking about doing a masters at BYU, and Esther and Shad are thinking about going to study tax law in Florida. No one knows for sure, though, so that is why no one knows.
So it looks like we are going to go to Florida. Of course we still are coming home for the summer for Shad to take the Arizona bar but then we are off again for one more year. I can't believe it. I hope Rachel doesn't read this because I havn't said anything to her and I'm the most scared to tell her that we are probably going to FL.
#7
Esther told me today and I'm not really surprised I think that's great that you can go and I think you should because your kids are still young. But I do hate that everyone is all over the place. I'm just jelous
What? You got word from Florida?
Post a Comment