Brother Hunter teaching me the finer art of casting.
These are the only two fish I caught. He caught I think 6. These are both browns.
This one was tough because just as I was bringing this one in the horse started nudging me from the back and wouldn't leave me alone. - Daniel
6 comments:
Nice catch Daniel. We're you more the technition of Tom Skerritt or or the fluid motion of Brad Pitt?
I'm curious...do you release them or butter'em up?
-Tony
I wish I could butter them up but these were catch and release. Fly fishing up here is like a religion for most and these purests don't believe you should keep the trout. This was my first trip to learn so as I go out on my own I'll catch clean and grill that trout and not feel bad in the least. As for technique today...I learned more about untangling line than working on my cast. - Daniel
What's with the horse? Did you ride them to some remote place that a vehicle can't go? Great pictures!
This part of the river runs through a horse pasture. This was one but there were probably 15 or so total. On this particular ranch there are miles of river and half a dozen lakes that are all filled with fish. - Daniel
excellent pictures, looks much better than Concho lake. You must be in heaven.
I did talk to my friend and she had the full blown gastric by pass. She had it in January, and she has been very successful. My sister in law went to Mexico and got a tube put into her stomach, and that has worked for her. i don't know much about the latter one, but I know that she eats way less. Just a bit of information, how is the search going in this area? You deserve to get help, and I'm excited for you. Do it!! Do it sooner than later so you can begin....
Love, Rebecca
I've been going back and forth on what to do. I've known a few people who've gone to Mexico too because they've been doing that surgery there for much longer and it's much less expensive. I'm going to visit with another surgeon in two weeks to see what he knows then I'll try to settle on a decision. I would love to talk to you on the phone about this. I'll give you a call tomorrow if you're around. Thanks
- Daniel
Post a Comment