Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Allison At the Format Concert!

Hey All! This is a picture of me and my friends getting ready to go to a Format concert down in Phoenix. They were AMAZING! It was especially fun because the group was from Phoenix so they were really into it and the crowd was really excited. They're kind of a random group with random music but they really are a lot of fun to listen to. AND who has finished HARRY POTTER YET!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!! Thomas? Esther? I know Tyson knows the end. blog and tell me when your done we have to talk. It was Crazy!! never mind on the picture thing my computer wont let me

17 comments:

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

I think Joel knows the end too. He has never read a book but he did read the end -- So Joel. He has been teasing us asking if we want to know the ending! Don't reveal the ending on the BLOG!
Steph

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

I did the same thing. Thomas went at 12:00 a.m. saw Allison and was one of the first to get it. He picked one up for Esther and she left it on the bathroom counter and I read the end. Just me telling her I read the end made her mad not that I would tell her but just that I knew. On Sunday my young Women were talking about it too. I wish I was a Harry Lover, so I could be part of the excitement.
how fun for ya all, maybe when the twins are 5 I'll read it. right? that's my excuse for anything.

Rachel, Tony & Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom & Dad said...

What I want to know is if anyone got one for me? At least, by the time I get home it should be out in paperback, right? So don't anyone tell the end in a place I might find it. Keep it confidential until I get home and have a chance at it.

Mom & Dad said...

And what a name for a music group! I thought you went to a computer convention, or at least to a creative writing class. It sounds like they would be boring with a boring name like Format. Not so, huh?

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

I want to see a picture so try again or e-mail it to me and I will post it for you.
-Mary

Nathan said...

Hannah and I both got the Deathly Hallows book right when it came out (we at first were only going to get one, but could not agree on who would get to read it first). So Mom, we have an extra one for you.

Hannah finished it before I did (by about an hour), but she got "sick" on Sunday and stayed home from church (to be fair, she really was sick, but she got a jump on me). We both finished it on Sunday afternoon.

All I can say, is that it was a gratifying ending to the series. Too bad it is over.

Nathan said...

Wow, that's really cool. Is it The Format? If so, I saw them in Omaha a couple months ago with a band named Brighten from California. Actually, about 3 weeks ago I saw another band, A Change Of Pace, and they're from Phoenix as well.

Take care!

--Josh

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

I finished it on Monday, the whole rest of the day I was so sad because I knew that there wasn't going to be any more. I guess there are still movies. Now I'm trying to push Jenn to finish them so we can talk about it. My favorite part is at the end when Harry flies off on Hildred, the hairy hippoflavin. Crazy hippoflavins, you never know what they'll do next.

Evans Family said...

Yes I know what you mean about those Hippoflavins! I was really afraid everyone was going to stay stuck like that when Harry messed up that spell. And Josh it is "the format" thats cool that you saw them. Did you like them? -allison

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

I checked out their video on yahoo launch. It was pretty cool, I had never heard of them before. Do you have a copy of their cd that I can burn?
Thomas

Mom & Dad said...

STOP!! You guys are reveling too much about HP!

Nathan said...

Mom, do you have a chain that you feel getting a little tug?

Evans Family said...

ya thomas, I have 2 of their cds. they're called "interventions and lullabys" and "dog problems" I like interventions and lullabys better but once you let dog problems grow on you for a little bit then its a lot of fun too.

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

It took me a little longer to get into book number seven because I know when I finish it,there won't be anymore books to read.
Besides having to wait for Thomas to finish reading it first. Although, it only took him a few days, so I really have no room to complain.

But when I got to about chapters eleven and twelve I just wanted to know what happens!! I'm in fourteen right now and it is hard to put it down!

Thomas does want me to finish reading it, so he will usually takes care of the kids as long as I am reading! He is so funny, that's why I love him.
Jenn
Oh, Mom, do they sell any of the Harry Potter books there in the book stores? I wonder how we can get you one so we could all discuss it together?!

Mom & Dad said...

so far, I haven't seen one here in Caldas. I am even willing to read it in Portuguese! But I have heard that they are in the stores in Lisbon, in English, even. When we go down there next week about our visas, maybe I'll talk Dad into letting me get one.

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

I read chapter nineteen Saturday night and loved that chapter so much. I actually managed to resist reading any more Harry Potter all day Sunday.
I knew I needed to leave it alone on Sunday so I could focus on other things... and chapter nineteen was so satisfying that I managed to pull it off.
Loved it!
Jenn

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...