Saturday, September 08, 2007

Enjoying Florida







This picture is of the kids in St. Augustine. I guess it is the oldest city in the US. We are at a fort called Castillo de San Marcos. I thought of Dad the whole time. It is his kind of place. It is a beautiful city and I can't wait to go back.

I don't know how to place the pictures where I want them on the post so sorry they are all over. The one on the top right is of Shad and the kids walking to see the aligators. You just walk right up to where the alligators are. There are no fences or things to protect you. You just have to watch where you are going. The other picture is of a car on "Game Day" in Gainesville. I have not seen anything like it before!!! Everyone is completely obsessed.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Is that the Everglades? I thought that thing hanging out of the car was seaweed at first! Way to go, Shad, for staying true to your roots & wearing an AZ shirt. Your kids look great! Esther - where are you in the pix? Or are you too green? My GF from HS just moved to France with 4 little kids, so just be glad you didn't have to move that far! One of my mottos is: It can always be worse! Nathan finally showed me how to blog pix so I'll post later after Josh gets his Homecoming pix taken.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

You guys are in a cool place. Looks like you left Shad's tail hanging out the back of the trunk and I don't know about everyone else but those are great gas prices. We would love to come for a visit too so we'll see. Connie talks about Spring break and while that may be a good time for us I'm sure that's the absolute wrong time to come to Florida. - Daniel

Erika said...

Looks fun Esther. It is always great to see your pictures.

5.5

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Great pictures Estee, It'ts good to see ya'all again.

Mom & Dad said...

We can hardly wait to come and see you, Esther. Dad wants to see the historical city and I want to see alligators.

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

I want to see Disney World and the Beach. :)

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...