Sunday, September 09, 2007

Portugal 9-9-07

This is the group of young single adults from all over Portugal, assembled on the steps of one of the Catholic churches in Obidos. One of the kings of Portugal, who was 10 years old, was married in this church, to his 8-year-old cousin.


I am standing, here, in Obidos, with President and Sister Terry, Elders Luciano and Flowers in the back and Elders Davis and Hibbert in front. Dad is taking the picture and insisted that I get in it, because someone once commented that I wasn't in the pictures. Personally, I think it ruins the picture and I don't like to be in them when Dad isn't in them too.



5 comments:

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

That's Awsome, I so wish that I could be there.
-Porter

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Love it!!!! I Love the video. Take a video of you and dad talking to us for next Sunday, or before:)

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

It doesn't matter whether you want to be in the picture or not, we want to see you in the pictures and we need more video. That's a cool thing and I would like to have you take video of other things too and post those. - Daniel

Mom & Dad said...

Yes. We will definitely do that. It is such a cool feature. Too bad we couldn't do it sooner, but we will make use of it now.

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

I just saw that the one picture was a video. Way cool.
I can't wait to see you and dad on video.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...