Wednesday, November 28, 2007

allisons quote

I told my psychiatrist that everyone s me. He said I was being ridiculous
- everyone hasn't met me yet.

3 comments:

Evans Family said...

weird! it keeps leaving out that word and just putting s, the word is supposed to be hate. sorry!!

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

That is weird! Maybe a higher power won't let you print that word, because . . . . . You fill in the blank

Mom & Dad said...

I see. It finally makes sense. No wonder it won't let you type "hate." Nobody hates you. you are one of the most beloved people I know. I realize it was just a quote but I'm glad, anyway, that you couldn't type the word. Here is a Portuguese quote. "Quem nao tem cao casca com gato." Or, in English, "He who has no dog hunts with a cat." Figure that one out.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...