Here are our pebbles and bam bam.
Brianna couldn't wait to trick or treat. We went to Joel and Stephanie's and I got to say, that is the place to trick or treat. Brianna kept going up to Stephanie and saying trick or treat and I think Brianna walked away with about 4 full size candy bars!
Carson was pretty grouchy for Halloween. He had a cold so we had to leave Jer and Erika's outside movie pretty early.
Brianna put up a fight and didn't want to leave but she was asleep before we even got to the end of Jeremy and Erika's street (literally)
We had a fun Halloween everyone else blog the costumes I can't wait to see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
10 comments:
Thank you for the darling pictures! Wasn't it cold? They were so cute. I just want to squeeze them. We especially liked the bone in Brianna's hair. I'm glad she got lots of candy from Stephanie. She deserved it for knowing to say "trick or treat." I made the students at the English class say "trick or treat" last night to get treats when they played a game with English words. It was fun.
I totally love the bone, too! Too cute! Were you & Tyson Fred & Wilma or Barney & ? (can't remember Barney's wife just now.) A lot of adults here dress up, so I have started. We'll blog our pix hopefully tonight when N gets home with his phone. Our camera is being retarded. Did you make your costumes? They're still cute if you didn't. In fact, I'm starting on costumes for next year because literally it was blood, sweat & tears this year (again). Wish we could've been to the family party! We had lots of fun with Jer & Er when we lived in Mesa.
I just noticed Carson's bone - love that, too!
Mary, how cute are they. And even more impressive that you made the costumes yourself. I am so not a good Mormon mom that way. Oh well. Thanks for the pictures. Too Cute.
I love it!!!! wish we could have been there for full size candy bars and the Jer and Er fun halloween stuff. Loved the pictures they look ADORABLE!!
I remembered! It's Betty...
excellent idea. We're trying to get our pictures together but I'm not sure what camera they're on. More to follow.
Mary do you have pictures of Joel's kids? Or Jeremy's kids? Or Thomas' kids? Or were you even there for Halloween?
Mary do you have pictures of Joel's kids? Or Jeremy's kids? Or Thomas' kids? Or were you even there for Halloween?
Mary do you have pictures of Joel's kids? Or Jeremy's kids? Or Thomas' kids? Or were you even there for Halloween?
Post a Comment