Saturday, January 26, 2008

A party








This is the Parkers, the Terrys and us in our house.

3 comments:

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

I saw some Nestle Crunch cereal at the store behind Tom's head. Levi would love some of that!

Erika said...

Jeremy told me that this party was a suprise going away party that the branch therw for T & S. He told me that it was really a fun night and that it was nice to meet everyone your parents have been telling us about. I just wanted to embellish on the "a party" title, because it was much more than that. I know your parents really enjoyed the party.

5.5

Mom & Dad said...

Thank you, Erika. I was just too tired to write anything last night. But it was a great night. The members, and several nonmembers, threw us a surprise party. Because we had no idea of it, and thought we were just going to the church to sign some papers for the branch president, the boys weren't with us. Presidente Paulo had to go to our house and get them. They were reluctant to go with him, but he finally convinced them and they showed up to eat and socialize. Everyone thought they were very handsome twins.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...