Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Pics

Eating cereal.
I just put on some pictures from some folders I found on the computer. I finally learned how! Grandpa, Brianna & Kirtlyn. cousins trying to touch the ground!
Lillian,Rylie,Bri,Luke Day spa Grandma & Alder s. On fourth of July waiting for all of the fire works!!!!

3 comments:

Evans Family said...

what a fun suprise!!! At first I thought that some how dad was holding Bri and Kirtlyn in the now, but then I saw that they were just little people then. Thanks for the smiles.

Rebecca

Mom & Dad said...

Ok, so now you know how to do it, we expect to see current pictures of the Alder family, which have been sadly lacking for 18 months!

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

way to go Rylie!

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...