Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lindsay Melody Richins

Mary wanted me to share some pictures of Lindsay with you all. She is so precious.



5 comments:

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Great pictures I didn't want them to end. Thank you for blogging them. She's perfect Mary. Don't they say Great things come in small packages.

Esther said...

What a beautiful baby!!!! Im glad you took some pictures with someones hand so that we could get some perspective on her size. She looks absolutely perfect. Glad she is doing well and hope that you recover quickly.

Shauna said...

I'm so glad we could see pix. I thought the blog was dead now that Tom & Susan are back. Maybe there's hope yet!

Evans Family said...

she is adorable, her hands are so small. I'm glad that you had her. bye,
Polly

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

She is sooo beautiful and small! I love her all ready. Know I'm praying for you both.
-Devynne

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...