Saturday, March 08, 2008

Soren Thomas Grant Brown








Soren arrived at 7:58 am and weighing in at 7lbs 7oz, and a height of 19 inches.

5 comments:

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Very good looking kid. We look at this block and miss you all like crazy. I know it's hard for you to hear this but while we love and miss you the Spirit prompts us that you should stay in Florida so we can have a reason to keep coming for visits. Congratulations and Happy Birthday Esther.

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Good Gracious the poor kid looks like his old man. Congratulations on a kid well done. ("Bem Feito", as they say in the old country)
By the way, I echo Daniel's sentiments about staying in Florida until we can get out there as well. I will however wait for revelation on your behalf about San Diego, Park City, Hawaii, or Immigration Law in Cabo San Lucas.

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

I can't wait to squeeze him!!!

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

WOW! He looks just like the others! Good thing you guys have a cute mold! Congratulations and thanks for putting this on the blog -- my picture wouldn't open on my email that mom sent out.
Steph

Evans Family said...

What a Brown. He looks just like the other kids. he is so so very cute, and we all love his name. I can't wait to hold him.

lots of love
Reb

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...