Monday, April 28, 2008

I looked out the window...


Here is Joshua's last concert in high school. He's in the middle to the left. Bethany is on the right. This is at the end with the combined choirs. Sorry it's sideways.
I'm so excited! My seeds are growing: here are pumpkin, zucchini, cabbage, & cauliflower.
Here's our apricot tree in full bloom, which I'm sure inspired the song.


Nathan & I have had meetings for Youth Conference - we're in charge of food in Nauvoo this year. Nathan's not feeling very well this week. I have been working on my square foot garden. (More pix later.) One more week of seminary! Joshua's last day of school is next Weds. Hopefully grad announcements will go out tomorrow. Have a good week everybody! Love ya, Shauna

2 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Wednesday is Josh's last day of high school? Oh my goodness! What are his plans now? For the summer? For next year? Your garden looks great, by the way. I love the popcorn tree.

Evans Family said...

I knew it would happen, but I can't believe that it is. Cool choir, Bethany, and Josh. Nice pictures

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...