



These aren't the best quality pictures but all I had was my cell phone and I was proud to see Devynne play before her Golf Awards Dinner. She is really good and as for the future of Glenwood Springs High School golf team, I would say it's bright. Parker was her caddy and we had the whole family there. She had a Tiger Woods size gallery of fans following her from hole to hole.
4 comments:
You go girl! Way to go Devynne. You need to come stay with us I can see the ninth hole from my front door.
Good job, Dev! Bethany wants to do golf, but is unsure about the high school coach. Are you doing this thru school? That's great that you have such a following, even if most of them are your fam.
Wow Devynne. What a woman! When I was a young girl, I lived on the 3rd green of the Mesa Country Club golf course. It was always so fun to watch the golfers play in our back yard.
Ya its a fun game to play! And ya I do play through the high school next year ill be playing volley ball too. Its fun to do sports in Glenwood. It would be awesome to play at your house Mary Im excited!
-Devynne
Post a Comment