Saturday, May 31, 2008

Big Weekend!

Isabel and Harrison were baptized last Saturday. Soren was also blessed at the baptism but I don't have pics so we will have to blog them later.



Lindsay was blessed last Sunday. Thanks to everyone who came and helped, you are all the BEST!






We really did have chairs for Tony to sit on, aparently he likes to eat at the Dora table :)
...so I check the blog all the time to see if there is a new post with pictures! So finally I decided to post some pictures, I think everyone should take a day to blog and that way we would always have a new blog to look at.


2 comments:

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

Thanks for the pictures Mary! Everyone is growing up so fast. Wow, what a weekend you guys must have had! Lindsay looks like she is getting so big.
Congratulations to all the newly baptized!
steph

Shauna said...

Very nice pix - who was the photog? Looks like those two are good friends. And cute pix of the blessing, too. Wish we could've been there but we had our own stuff going on & we'll be coming enough this year that you'll be sick of us.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...