Me,(Rylie)Isabel, Harrison and Marlie were playing truthor dare on Sunday. It was Harrison's turn and he said "Truth". Then Isabel said "Who do you have a crush on?" Then Harrison said "So & so from Kindergarten" Then I said "oooooh, Harrison likes Kendra Garden!" When he really said Kindergarten. Then it was Marlie's turn to ask Isabel.
Isabel said dare. So Marlie said "Go get into the garbage can". And I wasn't too surprised when Isabel said "OK!!" So we helped her into the trash can and again it was Harrison's turn and he dared Isabel. She said dare. So he dared her to shut the lid for 10 seconds.
So she ducks in and we shut the lid. We couldn't help but count slowly. we got tom 9 and she bursts the lid open. Then she said Okay I want out now! But we couldn't. She was stuck.
So theb I went to get my Dad and as I walked in I had a pretty big smile on my face. My Mom said "What, why are you smiling?" Then I said "It's really not funny" (still with the smile on my face) "Isabel is stuck in the trash can." Then everyone started laughing. Then my Dad comes out and pulls her out. My Mom made her take a long shower after that. Then I turned to Harrison and said "So when is yours and Kendra's first date?"
P.S. To the people who were here during this, I got permission from Isabel before I wrote this.
-Rylie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
4 comments:
All I can say it, it's too bad we don't have a picture!!!
At least we got it on video.
Rylie
That was pretty funny, but it is good that you got permission because Isabel was not happy with our laughter. Just in case you all couldn't figure it out it was one of the big back city garbage cans.
You got it on video?! I want to see it! I'll bet that it's hillarious!
-Hannah
Post a Comment