Okay, I have been chastised severely for withholding pictures. Here are a few from our activities the past few months. We are still recovering, I think (at least I am). So, in no particular order, Joshua's eagle court of honor, Bethany's new puppy, Disneyland, and family pics.




9 comments:
Yeah! I love all the pictures. You guys look like you had alot of fun with all your adventures. Your fam pictures look great. Im glad you finally broke down Nathan, and posted more pictures. Thanks
What Nathan forgot to say is that the pic w/us girls & our Mickey bread - well, the earthquake happened minutes after that. That rocked our world... huh huh. We got the bread free from the baker because he liked B's shirt.
Also, B had to choose between envelope #1 & #2 for her b-day & she chose #2 - a puppy. So we had a 50% chance of getting a dog & she hit the jackpot. I didn't even know which one it was. We got him from the humane society & he's 4 mos & a collie mix named Mason. He already has more brain cells than all of our other pets combined. He learned to sit, stay, go up & down stairs, & fetch the paper in our 1st week. Let's hope it stays that way. For the most part he's house-trained; otherwise he's gone. But so far, so good.
So what was envelope 2? or is that for next year? That's a good idea but I have to say I'm absolutely shocked that the K9 ban was lifted from the NE Biggs house. My question is will he pee on the carpet when we light the wheel of 20,000 firecrackers?
Either way Bethany, I'm happy you have a dog. We love having ours around.
Envelope #2 was a shopping spree for clothes, shoes, jewlery, ect.
hannah
I loved the pictures!!!! Especially the black and whites of everyone. How beautiful you all are. What a neat Eagle cake. I am definitely going to save the picture of Josh and his parents getting his Eagle. What a proud moment that was for all of you. What is the neck gear you are wearing,Shauna? Does it have all his rank pins on it? I never know how to wear my Eagle pins. I have them pinned to a ribbon that I keep in my scriptures and flash from time to time, and sometimes I pin it on whatever I am wearing. I am ever so proud to be the mother and now, the grandmother of Eagle Scouts.
Bethany, your puppy is so cute. I think I like him better than I thought I would.
And Disneyland looked like so much fun. There is something to be said for going when your children are old enough that they can all walk on their own and you don't have to worry about their getting kidnapped or anything. Thanks again for blogging your pictures.
Me like Mickey Mouse rolls!!! Did you feel the earthquake? What did you do? LOVE, ISABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great pics. Thanks for sharing them with us. We are still under the K9 ban so Daynen is quite jealous of the puppy!
Congrats!
Susan - my necklace is from my sister Emily. She made it for me. On one side is for Cubs; the other is Scouts - hence, the different colors. I had a ribbon for Cubs too, but I like the necklace better because it keeps them all in one place & they don't get lost - & for everyone that has more than 1 boy, you can keep all of them for each boy on one necklace.
Izzy - Yes, we felt the earthquake all right! We were eating lunch under some huge pots outside so we got out of there quick before they fell on us. It felt like the earth shaking from the hugest roller coaster ever. I bet your mom or Rylie could make you some Mickey Mouse rolls - it's just 2 circles & 1 big circle cooked together.
Daniel - we'll probably get some doggy ear plugs for next year. Did they end up working OK for J? I can't remember.
Sorry I'm so late commenting but better late than never! Happy Birthday Bethany cute dog! And nice job Josh thats a lot of work thats great!
-Devynne
Post a Comment