Friday, September 12, 2008

Branching out + counting crows!




Hello all! I wanted to post a few pics of the COUNTING CROWS concert I went to this wednesday! It was so freakin awsome! super neat first CC concert. I also started my own blog so if any of you want to check it out the address is www.justwatchthefireworks1.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

That looks like a really wild time Allison!!!!! Fun, fun, fun.
Steph

Erika said...

Good times! Daynen's first CC concert was in 1997. The wallflowers opened for them-that was the real reason we wanted to go. I won tickets from the Rep.
Good times!

And I will follow your blog!

Allisun said...

Daynons already been to one! lucky, I didn't really discover my love for cc until a few + couple months back. It took me awhile, at first I thought they were really annoying, but then one saturday I listened to them the whole day while I was cleaning and discovered that I loved them. Maroon 5 opened for them this time. Fun stuff

Mom & Dad said...

Thanks for linking your blog to ours, Allison. It will be fun to just click to see what fun stuff you are up to.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Looks like a blast! Awesome blog!

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

That last one was from Devynne

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...