!!!!!!!!SCIENCE CAMP!!!!!!!!
My "FRIEND" catching snow
My snow survival group and our not much-of-a-shelter, shelter.
Mommy and me in the penny-thick snow
Mr. Raines taking the luggage to the busses.
Me Getting ready to eat dinner with Cielo(pronounced c-l-o) on the left and Bailee on the right.
We had such a great time. The first night we were there, we were up 'till 12:00 just talking back & forth to each other that was on the top bunks. The 2nd night, we made our mouths glow with lifesavers. It was cool!! And again, we we were up until midnight just cracking up about food(tacos and bacon) for no good reason. It was a night to remember.
My 6 pieces of cantaloupe. I know, I look tired. It was morning in the snow.
Some of my cabin buddies catching the snow.
Me dancing with a VERY good friend of mine:)
I got to make fire out of steel wool and a battery.
Our BEAUTIFUL snowman.
Me swinging over from one board to another on a frozen swing.
I also got to shoot my 1st bow and arrow:)
This is me in the background and my friend on our bunks.
... And our beautiful cabin
Our 1st "bit" of snow we saw.
We had a great time. I loved having my mom come to chaperone. I could tell that everyone in our cabin enjoyed having her come.
Thx Mom:)
4 comments:
What a fun time you had. Did you learn any science along the way of all the fun? Was it in Colorado? Was that "very good friend" you were dancing with a better "friend" than the one who was catching snow on his tongue? Thanks for blogging this incredibly fun experience so we all can participate in it..without being cold along with you.
Soo cool Reygan your mom was the one who taught me the life savor glowing in your mouth thing.
So sorry Rylie is always logged in. she's on here a lot more than I am. but that last comment was from Rachel
love ya.
Looks like a ton of fun. It looks like you enjoyed the snow, and I'm sure your mom loved the trip as much as you did. Thanks for the cool pictures. This trip is an advantage of living in the city, because we sure don't do things like that in Safford.
Thanks for blogging
Post a Comment