Friday, February 01, 2013

PBJ 05/25/2013 Save The Date

(This is Shauna, even though it posted as Nathan)

So, it's time for another NE wedding.  Bethany gave me permission to share this special occasion with you since we live so far away and nobody really knows what's going on with us.  The wedding and reception will be the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend to make it easier for all of our out of town family, which is pretty much everyone.  Please try to come; we (especially Bethany) would love to have you there!

Palmer and Bethany are made for each other.  We have been family friends with the Jeppesens forever and we (the parents) joked privately about these two getting married, or to someone "like" them.  Never did we think it would really happen!  Palmer got back from his mission to New Zealand literally a few days before Joshua's reception.  He and Bethany shook hands, but then Bethany was off to AZ so Palmer thought he would never get to date her.  It's a really cute story... and too long to tell here.  But the Lord does bestow tender mercies on a person/couple.

They will live here (NE) probably forever: Bethany will finish her marketing degree and Palmer will be a dentist like his dad and take over his practice.  Even though they are both very happy people, they have never been happier.  It's disgusting.  LOL

This is Palmer's only sister (the bride) who was in on the whole thing.  And of course Hannah (Bethany's only sister, also).  :)  And this is one of their songs ("Lucky" by Jason Mraz) playing after the proposal.

Presenting Palmer and Bethany (soon-to-be) Jeppesen:  [Hence, the PBJ nickname.]

7 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Oh my goodness, it made me cry. I am sooo happy for her, and of course, for him. They are beautiful together. We will be there for sure. Oh, send a picture of the ring!

Mom & Dad said...

I corrected my mistake about where Palmer served his mission, by the way, and added the wedding to the "up coming events." I hope that's ok. Mom
ps. Thanks again for sharing this wonderful moment with us.

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

Awwwww...... Too sweet! Congratulations!

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Love the sister love! Awesome proposal such a cute way to do it! We're so excited for you, can't wait to meet Palmer. He's a lucky man. Congratulations Bethany!!! Yay

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Congrats girlie! Love you!

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Oh my goodness Bethany!!!! I love you so much and I'm so happy for you! I literally started crying. I will call you soon! I will SO be at your wedding :) Love you! Congrats!

Devynne

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

Oh Happy Day! Lucky lady, congratulations!

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...