Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home...


Since I think I'm the only one who hasn't blogged lately I figured I'd blog a good picture I got. I came home from the hospital on Saturday morning to find Kirtlyn with her face in the window waiting for me. So I couldn't resist and pulled out my cell phone to take a picture. Turned out pretty good for a free cell phone eh? Anyway, that's the best part about coming home...the reception that Kirtlyn gives me, I just sing in my mind the old primary song. Hope everybody is doing great.
Thomas

3 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Thank you for the picture. It touched our hearts. She has the most expressive face. What a face to come home to. We miss her and Thomas Wyatt...and you and Jenn, too, of course, like crazy. Keep the notes and pictures coming. Love, Dad & Mom

Esther said...

What a cutee babe. Miss her and you all.

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

How cute! Bri sure misses Kirtlyn she is always talkin about her, we need to get them together to play! Talk to you soon.
-Mary

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...