Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Introducing Carson Melbourn


Here he is.
Mary will post more pictures tomorrow.

My job was to get something on here. I don't want to put too much without her permission.

-Tyson


7 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Oh, he's so beautiful! Thank you so much for the pictures. It helps. And it also makes it harder:) I just want to hold him, and I just want to hold Brianna too. But don't let that stop you from sending more. We love you so much and are so happy for you.
Dad & Mom

Nathan said...

He looks great, Mary. I sure don't remember babies being that small though.

Esther said...

What a darling. Marlie, Bridger and I are standing around just saying "Ohh how cute." Wish we could be there. Give him a big hug from his Mississippi family

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Cool name for a cool kid...

You have a great looking family.

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

Mary - Way to go!

Carson - Happy Birthday!

Tyson - Get back to work!

Erika said...

Tyson,
You should just take the rest of the month off. That's what I would do. Don't let Joel boss you around.
Your baby looks great and we're happy for all of you. Mary did a good job cooking this one.
Good luck, Jer & Er

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Mary he's such a cute little guy!
and even though I can just call you. I wanted to be cool and "comment" too.

take care and call when you need anything.
Rachel

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...