Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Oh Happy Day- Mary!!
Congratulations!! You have a new little angel from heaven!! We are so excited!!!
I can come up anytime you want me to and help out!!! Just say the word, as long
as I get to hold the baby sometimes! And I'll even doBriannna's hair for you like
you did for Kirtlyn!!
You are a wonderful mother and this new baby will be blessed in your home!!
Oh happy day!
love thomas & jenn

2 comments:

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

Congratulations Mary and Tyson!! We are so happy for you. What can we do for you? Please let us know!
Love Joel and Steph

Nathan said...

Mary and Tyson, Congratulations on your new baby. We are looking forward to seeing some pictures (since we probably won't see Carson in person very soon). Hope everything is well.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...