Hello Biggs familly, good news! I am acing all of my classes. I also got set apart to be the Beehives Presidant.Today I went to a youth fireside. It was fun but, it was hard not to laugh since I was sitting with all my friends.I am so happy since this friday I have the day off.Swing Choir is great and my director thinks I have a lot of potential.Today Josh was thrilled to be looking cool while driving. Then saw the car he wants and looked so sad he wasn't driving it.I do say it is an awesome car.When I have a swing choir concert I'll be sure to have my dad tape the whole thing Grandma.Well better get to bed(even though it is only 9:00) Love You All!!!!
Bethany
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
2 comments:
Good job on the grades Bethany.
We are so proud of you Babe. You are awesome. I'll bet swing choir is so much fun. We can hardly wait to get the tape. Keep enjoying life, Bethany. It makes us happy as well as you.
G&G
Post a Comment