


We survived the first year, and so did they. Brynlie is the one on your left and Camille on the right. They both wanted eachothers cake. Well Got to go everyone is screaming and tired its still crazy around here even if it is a year later. Rylie just informed me that this was a bad time to do my first, and Only Blog see ya in another year!:) Rachel and Fam
7 comments:
They are so cute we wish we could have been here! The cake looks way yummy too! We love ya!
Rachel they are so cute!!! They remind me of this little girl who sat with us today.
Well I was there and it was a mess, after the twins covered themselves with cake, they started to walk around with their hands up wanting someone, anyone to hold them. It was a very funny sight, I still laugh to think that there are two of them. Rachel is doing a great job with them. She even took them to the mountain to pick apples, pictures to come tomorrow.
Rach they are even cuter on pictuer!!!
-DeWitt
Congrats on making it thru the 1st year, Rachel & Tony! Glad it's you & not me...That's why the Lord sent them to you - Nathan & I would not have made it this far.
Oh it makes me want to squish them even more. I miss them too much. Its about time you blogged and you better not wait another year!!!! I love pictures. Send more.
Oh, Rachel, thank you for the pictures! They are so darling! I just want to hold them. I would even pick them up all sticky, because I miss them and Luke and Rylie and Isabel too. Well, You and Tony too. Really
Post a Comment