Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More Reunion Pics





Just more pictures from the reunion, this year was just so relaxing and rejuvinating, probably, becuase we had more room.

6 comments:

Evans Family said...

I'll post more pictures, but the blog only let me do this many, so enjoy these and then I'll do more tomorrow.

Mom & Dad said...

Thank you, thank you. We love seeing the pictures. You all look so wonderful and as if you're having a great time. That makes us happy.

Esther said...

Looks like we missed out. But it helps to see pictures. Please post more.

Evans Family said...

I love my self.that me in the stripes.we are dog pileing on my mom and dad.Wow.from lillian

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shauna said...

Hannah says, "I wanted to be in that picture!!!!!!!" (dog-piling on Scott). She says, "NO FAIR that we couldn't go!!!!!!!" (picture her with a pouty lip, puppy dog eyes that are tearing up & sniffly nose.)

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...