Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hi

Devynne, Guess What? Today the guy that I like was staring at me. It was cool but,if he asks me out I would say no. Because I have strong standards. I may flirt but no further. Today in Beehives we told scarry stories. If I ever wet my pants you will Know why. Dewitt and Levi ya'll need to get more invovled with the blog. We need to start talking all 4 of us again. guess what? today I was so happy I could sleep until 6. I allways get up at 5(3 ur time). So if you need someone to talk to talk to one of us. We are the experts. So give me a call and have fun at school. If you haven't started school yet. YOU ARE SO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love -BETHANY

2 comments:

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

hEY BETHANY, I WAKE UP AT 4:00 MY TIME 5:00 YOUR TIME SOO WE WAKE UP AT THE SAME TIME. GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Evans Family said...

You two are really crazy if you think Im going to wake up at 5. Ya I've stated school. It is prity fun!!!

love ya, DeWitt

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...