Sunday, September 03, 2006

Pics from Portugal 9-3-06


I forgot that the blogger loads the last picture first. When we were coming home from Nazare, it was almost midnight and misty and we got lost. We passed this sign in our wandering and just had to stop and take a picture. It means "Old Couple." The sign was so bright that it faded us out. Sorry, but you get the idea anyway. Oh, yes we did get home safely, thanks to Dad's internal radar.

These are the beautiful Angelo children: Catarina 4, Antonio 2

This is the Angelo family. They live in Nazare, where we had the shellfish-rice dish.

We had FHE with Lidia and Tomei. They are newlyweds. Renata is Lidia's daughter, and Filamena is her mother. Yes, the room, the biggest one in the apartment, is really that small.

2 comments:

Evans Family said...

Hey Grandma I didnt know you had cute elders! You should tell them you have an available grandaughter who is willing to write. But if they want to know what I look like, don't show them the car pictures, I'll send you a good one.

Mom & Dad said...

Allison, I already showed them pictures. And they think you are "bonitissima." But we would love to have another one. We get a new elder in 4 weeks, I think.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...