
The pond at the park

I don't know what these bldgs used to be. Church? School? City buildings? Anyway,a they were a surprise. I had no idea they were even there until we came upon them.

one of the flower gardens. These are irises and bouganvilla

One of the many statues in the park

These are the clay courts in the park. Notice the men spraying them down.
4 comments:
That park looks beautiful. I ate a lot sea creatures on my mission. In fact, I ate a lot of things that I did not think that I would (and have not eaten since). The Lord must toughen the stomachs of missionaries so that they can eat those things.
The park looks so great. I can't wait to walking there with dad when we come and visit. Scott was excited to see the clay courts, thanks for that picture. We love hearing from you. When you said that you had someone named Irma and then told about another one and then another one, I was wondering why every ladies name was Irma then I figured that it must mean Sister,
Love rebecca
Grandma the park looks beautiful and I will use that Portugal Recipe for sure. My parents are really truely thinking of coming to see you for a whole week for their anniversary. I wish I could too, but it's their anniversary and it would cost way too much and the other kids would complain. Anyway, love and miss you keep writting.
-Devynne
Fun pictures. They are beautiful. Wish that we could come see you but we will have to stick with pictures. So keep them coming.
Post a Comment