This was Becks favorite ride!
In case you are wondering, Rach and Mary did save Becks life today! And here is a picture to prove it!And here the boys took on a little hang gliding!

I think their stomachs got off the ride way before they did!
Well we had a great time!
Rach, or Erika--you decide!!!
6 comments:
i'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JELIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-dEVYNNE
Whether you are Rach or Erika, it doesn't matter, those pictures are fabulous. They look like they are from an advertisement brochure for the fair...all except the one of the boys hovering around the garbage can! I can't believe I'm homesick for the fair! I hope you ate all the cotton candy you could, just for me.
Do you have a picture of the Chicklets?
They said that it wasn't so bad, well let me tell you... I thought that I was at 's door everytime I was up and then on the way down. Poor sisters, I was crying and yelling and not having a great time. Nevermind about the poor sister thing. I think that they knew that I would be that scared and they were enjoying my pain. Never again. I don't find any enjoyment in fright. I did have a good time with the sibs though.
Rebecca
Wish so bad that we could have been there with you. It looks like you had alot of fun! You are the crazy ladies.
That is exactly why we wanted Bec to go, because we knew she would be scared I just didn't know it would be that bad. I looked over and thought "oh she is really SCARED!"
When we went on Joel's jet ski' that one time,I thought this would have been fun with Rebecca for the same reason. She's a good sport though. The little kids I think were tired of watching the big kids (us) play. It was fun though.
Post a Comment