Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Mary!

Happy Birthday, Mary!




I was a senior in high school when you were born. I won't say that it wasn't an interesting challenge for a "cool guy wanna be" like me to go to physics class and announce that his mom just had a new baby. I am glad that she did, however. It has been fun seeing you grow up from my baby sister into a pretty cool person yourself. Instead of cramping my style, you have always been fun to be around. I am proud to have you as my sister.

Love,

Nathan

11 comments:

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

That is a beautiful picture Mary!! You do deserve the best birthday, I hope it is all you wished for!
You have been a great influence on me, you are such a wonderful person, thanks for being born!
Jenn

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Para bens pra voce
neste data querida
muitas felicidades
muitos anos querida

Happy Birthday Maria!

Mom & Dad said...

Wow! We are seeing this at 2:15 A.M. your time. Someone must really love you a lot to get your birthday greeting in before now. And you deserve their love. What a great sister you have always been to all of your siblings as well as a great daughter to us. We love you so much, Mary. Have a wonderful day.
D& M

Esther said...

Happy Birthday Mary! You are beautiful. Im glad you are apart of our family. Love ya
Nathan, how do you get all these pix? Im inpressed with you always remembering.

Nathan said...

I have a helpful voice in my head (thanks Rebecca) that helps me to not forget these things.

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Well you two make a great team! I was looking forward to my birthday because I knew I would get a blog from Nathan! So thanks, and thanks for everone elses comments, I have the Best Family ever!

Happy Half Birthday Erika!!!

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

Happy Birthday Mary! Hope you have a super Day!
Love Steph

Evans Family said...

Mary, you are always so positive, it's refreshling nice to be around you. Thanks for being you!!
Have a Great BIRTHDAY, in Tucson.
Love the Evans Family

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Mary Happy Birthday!! You look absolutly beautiful. And getting prettier every year. Have a great day. love ya
Rach
that last comment was from Tony, but you probably knew that from the "Maria."

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Mary you should feel very special because I saved my very first time to comment or personally try blogging for your birthday.
Daniel is still out of town until late to night. He hasn't been able to get on the blog, so I'm on my own. Late last night when I couldn't sleep and I saw that Nathan hadn't blogged yet so I could comment,I tried to figure it out but soon gave up. So better later in the day than never...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MARY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

LOVE CONNIE and DANIEL and of course DEVYNNE, PARKER, PORTER, SHADRACH, ALBERT, SHANNYN, ANALYNN, EMMA! (WOW I'm out of breath.)

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Mary I hope you know you have been a huge influence in my life. You were and are always there for me. Like when you came ver to my house at 10:00 to fix my eyebrow problem. Thanks By the way!!!!! I love you and your family Mary. Happy B-day!
-Devynne

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...