Thursday, October 12, 2006

More things that make you go uh?


Is it spanish?
Is it korean?
What is it doing in Arizona?
Maybe next time one of you who speak korean can go there with me and we can figure it out.
Thomas
P.S. this little store is on the corner of Stapley and Main in Mesa.

6 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Maybe it's owned by a Korean guy who married a Mexican woman!

Esther said...

That sounds like a store that would be at those cross roads. It fits right in with the rest of the area. The whole place makes you go huh? Except for the temple.

Nathan said...

Hey...that area is where I lived before most of you were born. Joel and I used to walk to the Skaggs on Stapley and Main and get rainbow sherbet ice cream cones. Good times...

Nathan said...

I remember one time when Mom sent me to get her a rainbow sherbet ice cream cone. It was so hot that it was melting as I was walking home. I kept licking it to keep it from dripping all over my hand. By the time I gave it to Mom, there was not a whole lot of it left.

Esther said...

We too lived in the hood for a few years. Those are good times. Especially around cinco de mayo.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

I wish we had the plans for constructing that basket ball hoop Dad built for us at that house.
- Daniel

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...