

Well...the conference trip has been fun. Attending the sessions was way cool, although you have to get in there pretty early to get a seat. I saw Donna and Milo LeBaron. They actually saw me first and grabbed me. They have four months left on their mission (seems like an odd time to finish, but I guess they are on a different schedule). They loved hearing about Mom and Dad in Portugal.
Last night we got to see Shauna's sisters, and then we went to Bryan Ballard's to visit his family. Joshua was especially interested in seeing Courtney Ballard (we went in the front door, and didn't see Josh again until we left...younger sibling spies were making sure things were okay...).
We are going back through Phoenix today, so we will wave as we fly by.
We love you all
Nathan
7 comments:
I remember babysitting Cortney once. What are his kids names? Does he have 3? your last entry was fun to see everyone remembering. Jer, Joel where the heck are ya? Too busy, too cool, don't know how? Blog or at least comment? :) sorry is that mean? At least Jer has commented.
Bryan has three children...Courtney, William, and Andy. It was fun to see them. Our families seem to get along well with each other. Must be inherited from their dads.
Where do they live?? and thanks for the picture, it was fun to see Brian again.
Gosh dang Josh! Ur hot. I should fly you down for my frolic, and everyone would think I was so awsome cause I had a hot date. JK
ALLISON
Your family looks so good. I think they have all grown taller in just the 3 months or so since we have seen them! Thanks for sending pictures.
I always wanted to go to the real conference
love, lillian
Nathan forgot to say that they live in Springville, UT, now. Yuko found this cassette tape of when Bryan & Nathan were talking when they were engaged & then completed when they were married - a trip down memory lane. Yuko & I were on it a little. Bethany thought it was great - she wants a copy. They have a gorgeous house & plan to stay for awhile. They were guided there as we were here. Bryan's kids are 17 (Courtney), 13 (William), and 8 (Andy). Nathan & Bryan were scheming for one of theirs to get married to one of ours...All of them were saying "Eeeeew!" - except
Courtney & Joshua :).
Post a Comment