Sunday, October 22, 2006

it wuz snowing!!

Guess what? Yesterday we had some frozen rain fall from the afternoon sky. While I was talking on the phone for 4 hours(a new world record) it got cold and I looked outside and wala there was the snow. Also I went to see Open Season yesterday, it was great!!! Now you all better come for the 4th of July next year, because I don't want to spend my 4th of July setting off baby fireworks. Please come!!!! Devynne, I will take pics of cute boys and show them to u.
I luv u all


-Bethany

2 comments:

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Bethany it'salready snowed three times here or maybe more. It just hasn't stuck yet. anyway, send the pics.
-Devynne

Mom & Dad said...

I think your snow sounds better than our seven straight days of rain and counting.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...