It's so good to se your boys, (where is the picture taken?) and to John. He really is a hoot to be around. I hope that I can see him again sometime. Rebecca
Thank you for the pics. Now that we know you can blog pictures, we hope you will send more. Send some more of your vacation. And have the boys take some of you and Steph. We love pictures!!!!
Love the picutre of the kids. I can just hear Crew screaming something like, "Im loopie, Im loopie" while Steph is trying to take a nice pic of the kids. Erika
You're right Erika -- but now he says stuff like poopy doopy. I don't know what I am going to do with this kid! We saw a lady at the airport in NY and she had a beard -- yes a serious one -- even I had to stop myself from looking. Anyway, Crew yells "Mom look at that man lady!" He has no tact at all. Docker is the one that continues to pose. I can't get him to hold still because he's always posing. Susan would love him as a popporatzi (SP?) target. Thanks for keeping buddy. You should blog pictures and tell everyone how you babysit our 5th child -- BUDDY! Oh Brother Steph
7 comments:
Wow...John is looking old. I guess I am too after 22 years since I was in his class.
It's so good to se your boys, (where is the picture taken?) and to John. He really is a hoot to be around. I hope that I can see him again sometime.
Rebecca
Thank you for the pics. Now that we know you can blog pictures, we hope you will send more. Send some more of your vacation. And have the boys take some of you and Steph. We love pictures!!!!
How fun to see John. Im sure you are having fun on your fall vacation even if it is raining. Love the pix. Send more.
nice pictures. John is still working for you Joel? The boys look great! Do, blog more from your vacation and tell us about where you went.
Love the picutre of the kids. I can just hear Crew screaming something like, "Im loopie, Im loopie" while Steph is trying to take a nice pic of the kids.
Erika
You're right Erika -- but now he says stuff like poopy doopy. I don't know what I am going to do with this kid! We saw a lady at the airport in NY and she had a beard -- yes a serious one -- even I had to stop myself from looking. Anyway, Crew yells "Mom look at that man lady!" He has no tact at all. Docker is the one that continues to pose. I can't get him to hold still because he's always posing. Susan would love him as a popporatzi (SP?) target. Thanks for keeping buddy. You should blog pictures and tell everyone how you babysit our 5th child -- BUDDY! Oh Brother
Steph
Post a Comment