Sunday, October 15, 2006

Safford is famous! (or, infamous?)

Joshua & I just watched our favorite show, Cold Case, on A&E (the real cases, not Hollywood) and we saw the story about the lady with the babies in storage. Nice! (JK) So I guess that's your claim to fame... We recognized some of the pictures of the town.

6 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Oh no! What a thing to be known for! She was not even from Safford, and I don't think she even lived here, just rented the storage facility. But I may be wrong. you probably know more because of the show. Tell us the details.

Evans Family said...

The dective, was it a short spanish lady. Her name is Diane Thomas. She is my exercise buddy. She had to take a couple of weeks off so that she could go to Las Vegas and do some filming. It's too bad that, that's how we are famous.

Rebecca

Shauna said...

Yep, that's her...She flew to New York to persue the lady & then something else happened & it was out of her jurisdiction.

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

The man who owned those storage units was in our ward in Pima at the time. Was Pima ever mentioned?

Nathan said...

Pima was not mentioned, but they interviewed the man that owned the storage units. I guess it was the same person.

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

I was up late one night flipping through the channels when I heard someone say Safford, Az. I watched the same program! Weird huh?

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...