



We had a wonderful Halloween. The kids don’t go door to door here. We just have a trunk or treat. But its really fun because everyone comes and we have dinner and games and the kids just love it. Harrison was Frankenstein and Marlie was Sleeping Beauty and Bridger was Superman (kind of). He refused to wear anything that looked like a costume so I took this during his tantrum. Shad carved the pumpkin, free hand this time. I promise he didn’t cheat but I didn’t get a real good picture of it. Sorry. Shad even dressed up. He was a baseball player. Of course an Arizona Diamondback player to be specific. Lots of good memories for our last Halloween in Mississippi.
7 comments:
Is that the pumpkin next to Harro's feet? Your kids look great, Kirtlyn especially loved Superman of all things. She wakes up to watch the old Superman cartoons on DVD. A girl after my own heart. Harrison is pretty scary and Marlie is beautiful.
Thanks
Thomas
Yep thats Shads pumpkin.
SuperCool, Sleeping Beeutiful and FrankenCute...Great Pictures! - Daniel
I love your costumes. Your kids look great. We are excited to have you back here for the next Halloween, but I am glad that you have great memories of missisip. Great pumpkin Shad!
Yo
I wanna see Shad's costume! I'm proud of you Shad for not cheating. See now don't you feel better about yourself this year? :)
Esther, Harrison is the cutest, scariest Frankenstein I have ever seen! And Marlie and Bridger are just plain cute. Thanks for the pictures. I know you took them just because I begged you to.
Adorable, Esther! Reminds me of my kids when they were younger...except Hannah was the one crying.
Post a Comment