Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pumpkins





Here is our entry for the pumpkin contest. Kirtlyn had a great time getting candy from all the neighbors. Her and her boyfriends went trick or treating, but with their very undeveloped vocabulary "trick or treat" turned into "apple tree". I don't know how, but they got the biggest kick out of it. For the ward party Kirtlyn was a fairy and for Halloween night she was a cat. Thomas was a bee for both. Jenn and I were either a bowling team or Whataburger employees. Those are actually her dad's uniforms when he worked at Church's Chicken as a teenager.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Thomas

4 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

The pics are darling. We loved seeing your bee, princess and cat...and even your fast food employees. Your pumpkin is one of the most perfect I have ever seen. I had to look twice, three times to make sure it wasn't a plastic one from WalMart!

Esther said...

You guys are so cute.

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

You big cheater. It's still a very nice pumpkin even if it's not "carved." And very cute kids it's good to see them and you. Thomas is getting so big! Wyatt that is.

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

For sure a bowling team!! Thomas you may get the cleanest cut pumpkin award this year, on second thought Shad didn't cheat this year so the cheater award is up for grabs and I must say your lookin like a good cadidate! :)

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...