Hello again. This is my second time typing on the blog, the first time I typed about making it in to a play, The Three Musketeers. Well now, the play is a lot closer and these are the perfomances if anyone can make it:
Nov 10, 11, 13, 17—evening performances begin @ 7:00 p.m.
Nov 16—school performance during the day
Nov 18—matinee is at @ 2:00 p.m.
Phone 480.807.4055 for tickets or simply buy them at the door
Adults: $10 Children: $6 under 3 yrs old FREE
7440 E. Main St., Mesa, AZ
So if a Biggs ( or Evans, or Brown, or Alder, or Richens ) from Mesa, or Safford, or Colorado, or Portugul wants to come and see it, now you know when and where to go. well, SEE-YA at the play
Daynen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
7 comments:
D- I hope to see you. "Break a leg.":) I know you are going to be great! love ya
Rachel
Oh, Daynen, the Biggses from Portugal would LOVE to come!!!! Please send pictures. Good luck. Oh, I guess that's bad luck. I should say Break a leg!!!
Good job Daynen, I'm so glad that you blog. I love to keep up with your life. Tell your mom to take pictures and then blog them. Good Luck.
Daynen
Wish we could come see you. Have your Mom record it. Break a leg. You'll do great.
Esther
I just read everyone else's comments and they also said to break a leg. Sorry to be redundant. Either way Im sure you will do great.
Daynen, Break a leg, I'm gonna try to make my parents send me on a plane or train to Mesa and come and watch your show, but I'm working on it. Also we need to start talking on the phone again. And again Break A Leg.
Your favorite CUZ,
PORTER BIGGS
Hey Buggar Butt,
Saw everybody typing to you, so I felt like typing too.I wanted to say break a leg also.Plus, even though I'm your sis I felt that I would too.
See yah in two.
Reygan
7:52
Post a Comment