Can you tell one twin sheep from the other? We think Camille is on the left and Brynlie on the right
Our little Heisman Hopefull
Rylie as our Miss Universe...emphasis on MissOne of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
5 comments:
What beautiful goblins you have! It gave my heart a little thrill to have you say "home" and it be in front of our house. You belong there. Thanks for taking care of things for us.
How very cute everyone looks. I can't tell which twink is which. When I think I know then I look at the other one and second guess my self. If you don't know either then I don't feel too bad
Hi Rylie, I saw your costume on the blog and you looked really good in it. How was your Halloween? My was really fun. Can't wait to see you again. C ya soon. Bye
Reygan.
Looks like everyone had fun. Izzy can come live with us if she doesn't require a litter box (bad memories). ;-/ Do you have Luke on a training schedule? If so, maybe you should pare down...
I love you guys! Rylie you look so grown up and beautiful!, I remember when you were Cinderella for Halloween. And the twins are ADORABLE! (Icould tell them apart:)!) Isabell you are looking so cute! I also love the future jock!
-Devynne(your fav cuz and niece!)
Post a Comment