Saturday, November 04, 2006

411

Guess wat? This tuesday I have a concert for my 8th grade choir. I get to miss skool just for this!! Woot Woot! For this Halloween I was a bed bug. I got a pillow case full of candy.I have just about finished it off!!!!!!! Today is beautiful day for being outside 65degrees!!!!! I hope you all are healthy and I hope Camille is healing fast. I know how she feels. This previous summer, I got surgury and it stunk. So everybody be happy and I luv you all!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Bethany, what surgery did you have last summer? Keep us informed so we can all pray for you too!

Erika said...

65 degrees! That's heavy coat weather around here! We think it is perfect and it's in the 80s.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...