
Here are our pumpkins Brianna was the artist for the first two, mine is next. You can't really tell but it is a CTR symbol only CTR is FOB for Portuguese. (In honor of Dad and Mom) and Tyson's is last and is a clown.
Anyone who knows Brianna knows that Dora ranks pretty high in her life so she was pretty excited when she looked in the mirror and saw Dora! (thanks for the backpack Erika!) And even more excited to see Boots! Although you can see Carson wasn't too thrilled.
I decided to be a farmer at the last minute, can you tell? And Tyson was a dad. (clever huh?)
It was a great Halloween! Brianna loves the whole candy part but wasn't too sure of the scary looking people roaming the streets and knocking on our door. And I've learned not to spend all month making a costume when they will only wear it for barely enough time to take a picture.Happy Halloween!!!
7 comments:
Mary those costumes look awesome! I am extreamly impressed. I think that earns you a sewing machine (Tyson-hint, hint!). I am sure Brianna will want to play in her dora costume sometimes. Carson looked great. I dont think you could have bought a costume as great as that. I do have to give kudos on the jack o's too!
Er
Mary, I said it before, and I'll say it again...thanks for the pics. We loved seeing Dora and Boots. I can't believe how much like the characters they look! Good job for your first (second, really, I guess) Mom Halloween.
Wow you learned that lesson quick...Connie still hasn't learned. This year though came close and next year I think we have a respectible 40% chance of buying our costumes. - Daniel
Mary who knew? I didn't know you could sew like that. The kids look so cute!
Yes Mary, you did so good. Boot's shoes were my favorite. She made them from cabbage patch shoes. Very Clever!
Cutie patootie...And I was observant enough to notice that she had a shorts outfit & a pants outfit. Way to go, Mary! We don't want Dora to freeze to death...
Mary I'm sooo proud of you!!Both those costumes are adorable!
-Devynne
Post a Comment