Tuesday, November 21, 2006

DeWitts first entry

Hey yall I haven't bloged yet and I wonted to. So here gose nothing. Middle school grate I have tons or friends!!! It is weird not having any siblings at school with me. Ihave missed you all and hope to see you soon.

3 comments:

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

I didn't have any siblins in Middle School either. But i'm glad you have tons of friends! Good friends are good to have. They can either make you or break you! Have fun DeWitt!

Mom & Dad said...

How fun to see a blog from the male side of the cousins...good job, DeWitt. We have enjoyed hearing from Joshus and Dallin, and Porter and Daynen. now let's hear from Stetson and Levi and Parker, then we'll start bugging Shadrach. We love reading what all of you write to each other. It makes us happy to see you keeping in touch. We love you all.

Esther said...

DeWitt
I can't believe your that old! That makes me even older!!! Good job with blogging. Keep it up.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...