Sunday, November 19, 2006

FROLIC 2006





My beautiful baby girl went to her first date dance last night and was the belle of the ball. She asked Jon and Leslie Crockett's son, Kyle. Thanks to Mary and Rachel, not only Allison, but her friends had a beautifying experience. They got hair and makeup done. Mary said to meet at my house at 4:00, which I thought was way too soon for the 7:00 leave time, but they were actually late getting out the door. Rachel set a beautiful table, and the whole evening was a success. The girls kidnapped the boys early in the morning and took them to Red Knolls for breakfast.

6 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Thank you so much for the pictures of the kids before the dance. I really miss being there with Allison, getting ready for this important date. Oh my goodness was she the most beautiful one or what!!! We hope she had as good a time at the dance as she had getting ready for it. We certainly want an update on the date.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

allison your gorgeous! I hope you had tons of fun I miss you too.
-Devynne

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

By the way gorgeous dress1
-Devynne

Esther said...

Wow you are beautiful Allison!!!! I wish so bad I could have been there too. You look great. So tell us more details of the date.

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Allison was so gorgeous!!!! If anyone gets a chance to see her hair up close, you'll ba amazed. beautiful deep color, shiny, thick it is hair everyone wishes they h
had.
Rachel

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Hey Allison!
I know,you did LOVE having ME, your'e FAVORITE waitress!You were
probably SO exited!Too bad I can't
be your'e waitress all the time right!
Your'e FAVORITE cuz (AKA)waitress,
RYLIE

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...