In Arizona we got to watch Daynen's Play(s), it was awsome.
Anyway, at the matinee today we got there early so we had to wait in line for a little while, and right behind us was Devynne's Best Arizona friend, Emily or was it Emilly can't remeber, and she is a Biggs ( third cousin). We got Emily's or Emilly's pic so Devynne could feel jealous.
We saw a lot of our AZ friends, D'Artangian- the guy on the far left (Tucker Denton) is one of my best friends older brother whe n we lived here in AZ. I was hoping to see my friend at the mantinee today, but he didn't come. Daynen is the guard front and center.Porter blogging at Daynen's house
8 comments:
I am so very jealous!!!!!!!! I am missing Emilee so much. By the way Erika thats how you spell her name "EMILEE" anyway it also looks like a fun play. Way to go Daynen I wish I could go see your play and I've always wanted to be in one. Anyway I miss all you Arizonans.
Love- Devynne
daynenDevynne, I typed the blog. Erika just put the pictures in. But I'm sorry I spelled "EMILEE" wrong.
Porter
Porter, you are so spoiled, my kids are all jelous that you got to fly on a plane, but Daynen, your play looks magnificent, our plays in Safford aren't quite so extravagent!! Your costume was very nice too.
Rebecca
Wow! That was fast! I asked for a picture of Daynen's play, and there it was. And I asked for a picture of Dayned and Porter, amd there it was. Now all we need are the pictures of Ellie! Anyway, Daynen you look great...like a real French guard. I'll bet you were the handsomest guard in the whole play. We wish we could have been there to see it.
Nice one Daynen!Was it a pirate play? It looked really exiting!
I wish I could have been there!I'll
bet it was fun having Porter there
was't it!MISS U!!!!!!
Rylie
Hey Daynen!Me again!I've commented on this just now!I just can't get over how good you probably were!
Your' FAVORITE cuz
Rylie
P.S.Miss U too Reygan!
Hey Daynen, Thats a really cool mustache. Did you decide to keep wearing it after the play? I can't tell if it is a real one or fake one. If it is a fake one, can we borrow it? I told Rebecca that I wouldn't grow a real one, but that I might wear a fake one around the house for her once in a while.
Im hoping that was Scott who just commented and not Allison, Lillian or Polly. Daynen you look great. I wish when I was that old I could have done that with my cousin. You will probably remember that always.
Post a Comment